Ph(f)oto Friday: Fridge Cake

By Cubie - July 25, 2014


I first learnt of this fridge cake from my previous Japanese class classmates. There were a lot of messages over LINE about this fridge cake and I decided I got to try this, no baking required too. I followed the recipe from here but used only dark chocolate as reviews from my classmates who thinks milk chocolate makes it too sweet. As for the nuts, I used pecan and omited the mixed peel.

The other day as I was browsing the many blogs I bookmarked, I saw this recipe for Chocolate Salami, the recipe looks rather similar and looks awesome as an edible gift! ^^


Side note: I need a sunny weekend!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Grin - if it turns out well, if logistic and weather bits worked out. ;)

      Delete