Day 3 in Gold Coast

By Cubie - September 20, 2009

Final day in Gold Coast.. that was a Sunday... and I dont like Mondays. :(

Tour guide likes to sleep in though couldnt be too long cos check out time are usually at 11.00 am (latest)... followed by tour guide commenting as to why hotels will end their breakfast serving time at 11.00 am. It then followed with us scouting for an all-day-breakfast (tour guide loves his big breakfast). I would take some time looking through the menu and then have a hard time trying to decide which new dish I want to try while it's always easy for him - big breakfast.

After breakfast, we decided to go to see some glow worms at Mount Tamborine. Photography is not allowed inside the cave as it is said will destroy the glow worms, so there are no pictures. Here's one on the entrance though :P


The logo is this cute little cartoon-y glow worm picture and "poem" going with it.

I wish I was a glow-worm,
a glow-worm’s never glum
‘cos how can you be
grumpy
when the sun shines out your bum!

Also there's a garden in the area.


This followed by some loitering in Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and it was time to get to the airport.

Gold Coast is the first-away-from-NSW trip I had since I arrived in Sydney :)


Side note: I so not looking for the coming Monday :(

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments