Traveler IQ Challenge

By Cubie - December 02, 2007

Currently I'm hooked to this game where a friend introduced to me in Facebook. Oh well, she ironically she no longer plays the game but I'm the one hooked and I went on and get my friends to play *evil grin*

Anyway, it is a very simple game. A place name will be given to you and you just proceed to nail it down to the map and points are given based on accuracy and speed. Which means, the nearer you nail it to the exact location, the higher points you will get. Easy right? Beats me why I'm so hook to the game.

Anyway, now I dont have to log in to Facebook to play cos I'm "embeded" to my blog :P (just scroll down to the end). However you will need to play it at Facebook for score keeping.


















As of now I can only reach level 8 :(
There is a total of 12 levels and there are a lot of people manage to reach there (you'll know if you log in and play via Facebook)

Oh well... have fun playing :)


Side note: I have better get back to studying. Countdown to exam - less than 3 hours

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. darn u... u got me hooked for a whole night... -_-" and in one night im on same level as u :p

    ReplyDelete