Ph(f)oto Friday: Brinjal Prawn

By Cubie - November 22, 2013


Mmm.. ya - Brinjal prawn is my translation. I have no idea what it the actual name.

Little P and I went to have yum cha brunch. We have a few default dishes that we usually take - egg tarts (how can one not like egg tart?), liu sha bao (ahh.. the yummy 'lava') and this brinjal prawn (in pretence that we also have vegetables in our diet). Somehow in our last yum cha session, this little morsel was nowhere to be seen. The wait staffs told us it would only be ready later, so we sat around enjoying the tea and chit chatting waiting for this dish.

Little P almost asked every wait staff who came to our table and I stopped a waiter who wanted to clear our table. :P


Side note: Melbourne Noodles Markets...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You can have my prawns if I can have your veggies. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - am sure we can find some that doesn't come with prawns for you!

      Delete