Dragon Boating in Docklands

By Cubie - November 03, 2013

Grab one and paddle away!
In her googling spree, Little P found out that we could try our hands at Dragon Boat Racing (or in our case, just Dragon Boat-ing, what race?) with Dragon Masters on their come-and-try-day to look for new paddlers.

We made our way to Docklands on a breezy cool-ish Saturday morning early last month for our first taste in dragon boat-ing. It started with safety briefing and theory on paddling techniques, then off we went on the practical side of things - on to the water!

I placed all my faith and trust on this boat - I can't swim...
As Dragon Masters Dragon Boat Club is loacted in Docklands, we had fun paddling in Docklands area. It wasn't bright and sunny that day but we were lucky enough that there was no rain.





It was fun and I really enjoyed the session, yes - despite I can't swim, gained a big bruise on my hand, near the thumb area due to my hand-eye coordination issue and sore shoulder muscle (a day after). We finished up with a morning tea, to replenish energy used! ^^



Side note: Headless pimple :(

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Those are ominous skies! I was going to ask whether it wasn't very cold, but then I remembered ... November ... south ... summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. November... north... Japan... beautiful autumn leaves!

      Delete
  2. I love this Dragon Boat Racing!

    Exclusive Resorts
    World's Leading Luxury Travel Club

    ReplyDelete