Yoshinoya in Sydney

By Cubie - October 13, 2009

The last time I went to Yoshinoya in Sydney was last year when I was still staying in North Sydney. Slept at about 3am that night and ended up waking at about 3pm the next day too. :P and off we went to Yoshinoya for an early dinner.

Last Sunday I feel like having Yoshinoya again. Its not that I dont like Yoshinoya as you can see the gap between the two visits. It is more of Yoshinoya is a little out of the way. It's located in Oxford Street, and unless I am super hardworking, I'll rather find another place to eat.

Anyways, last Sunday tour guide and I was heading to Paddington and I casually mentioned of having lunch in Yoshinoya. Halfway to Paddington, tour guide parked the car and said, "Let's go to Yoshinoya." Yay!

As we walked towards the shop, tour guide asked, "Where's the shop?" and I happily answered, "Just up in front."

As we reached the shoplot...


:(
No more Yoshinoya in Sydney...

So.. instead I settled for my first Subway meal. There's Subway in Malaysia and lots of shops here... no idea why I have never patron one prior to this.. shrug..



Side note: Test voucher received. Back to reality...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments