Perth: Jigoro, Kumo Desserts and CBD

By Cubie - October 08, 2023


Hifumiya by day, Jigoro by night. I've been to Hifumiya during one of my visits to Perth but didn't realise by night, the udon shop transformed into an izakaya. We went out for dinner to celebrate sis's birthday. I find their menu very cute. The kids find ramune very interesting. 

Assorted pickles

Chef's choice

Mentaiko dashimaki

Chicken karaage

Flaked salmon chazuke

Sashimi


Kumo Desserts
When I visited Kumo Desserts in Perth, they haven't had an outlet in Melbourne yet but they have recently opened up in Melbourne. Their souffle pancakes are quite big portion so best to share. There was a queue when we arrived but luckily we didn't have to wait too long, maybe about 15-20 minutes and we got an outdoor seating. 

I know cheese foam has been around for a long time but I have not tried it. This creamy hojicha came with cheese foam, and it was tasty. 

Creamy hojicha

Strawberry skies - Souffle pancake served with strawberry coulis & strawberry compote

Most of the time I was home at sister's place but on one of the the days I was out so just randomly walked around in Perth CBD. 








Side note: Maybe camping will work out this round

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments