Sydney: Skyfeast at Sydney Tower

By Cubie - June 07, 2023


This happened last December at team Christmas lunch. I am behind by about 6 months. 

Skyfeast came up as this kind of within allocated budget. Great Sydney view from 82 floors and 360 degree revolving. Food selection was good but taste maybe mediocre. I also realised that I actually have no photos of the food at all. Failed... a couple more photos to made up the lack of content but thought I'll still made this a post because awesome view. 





Side note: Need more games... 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Just want to give you a heads up that I'm planning my first visit to Malaysia this year, flying into Penang then out of Singapore. Will plan to go through Ipoh, Cameron Highlands, Taman Negara, KL, Malacca, then Singapore. Want to try to visit Taiping and Kuala Sepetang, but finding a driver seems to be a challenge and people are saying Grab doesn't work well in that part of Malaysia. But otherwise I've got a draft itinerary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The itinerary sounds great. Let me ask if any of my friends know of getting a driver or transport around Taiping or Kuala Sepetang. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'm hoping to find a driver to meet me at Taiping train station in the morning, and bring me back to the station in the late afternoon. If I can't find a driver, I'll just have to spend 2.5 days in Ipoh which isn't a bad idea either. But I hear Taiping has great food so I'd like to do a day-trip if possible.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Thanks Cubie for your help! I've saved the contact and will attempt to contact him closer to the date.

      Delete