VIC: Williamstown

By Cubie - October 29, 2013

I like the low hanging clouds
Williamstown is a suburb in Melburne, located south-west of Melbourne city centre. Surrounded on three sides by water, it's shoreline consists of piers, and previous maritime history. There are also cruises on Yarra River (from Southbank), giving scenic views of Melbourne's city skyline.

Does it remind you of Sydney?
Williamstown feels like Melbourne's answer to Sydney's Manly, complete with nearby eateries to enjoy the water view.


On every third Sunday of every month, from 10 am to 4 pm, one could check out the Williamstown Craft Market.



Side note: It's gone back to those cold/warm/cold/warm nights again - uggh.. need to get the right tempo to zzzz..

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such lovely view.

    I need to get my seaside vacation soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but you have had a recent awesome staycation though!

      Delete
  2. Blue sky. Space. Sigh.

    PS: I have a heavy workload this semester, so I've been neglecting other blogs (and my own!) rather badly, but I'm still popping in every now and then. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh - i suspected so, or you would've blogged more often! Hope it's a good busy though ^^

      Delete