San Francisco: City

By Cubie - September 22, 2011


Buildings with fire escape staircase located outside of the building as above is a common sight. Dotted all over the city. I like it, I decided that they have a distinct character :D

And the next thing that caught my attention, was these newspaper 'vending machine'. Those that you see all the time on TV. I don't know the exact term to describe them but it works like a vending machine anyway.


Speaking of San Francisco city, here's the city hall. I realise city hall are usually beautiful, eye catchy buildings, everywhere.


And... this statue is opposite City Hall, unfortunately I can't remember the name of the statue.


On the other side of the city - Chinatown with the usual arch .



A man playing er-hu in Chinatown, SF - the largest outside Asia.




Side note: Camera is back home and looking good. Yay!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments