Tokyo Disneyland: Electrical Parade Dreamlights

By Cubie - March 19, 2011

Read: On my previous post, I was undecided and not sure if I should continue to further publish posts on Japan, afraid that I am rubbing salt on wound. So I postponed a few of my scheduled posts. On one hand, I thought it would be good to show my support but on the other hand, am I rubbing salt on wound?

... till I read this post, which I initially found from here. So here I am... resuming my posts on Japan.

Here, on this post from Todd's Wanderings - he is organizing an ongoing Blog for Japan Event that will raise money for victims of the tsunami in Japan. You can participate by writing a blog post, sharing posts with friends, or just donating by clicking on the this link to get to his post.

I have not been to Fukushima Prefecture yet, though it was in the list of the places that I want to visit. In fact, it in the invisible list of places to visit in my next trip (whenever that is).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who wished to watch the parade are to sit down if you were on the front, so its good for shorty like me... especially when I was in the front on the standing line. I love my joby and camera :) it's awesome











Side note: Minnie and Mickey spoke Cantonese in HK, and they were fluent in Nihongo in Japan :P

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments