My favourite Duomo

By Cubie - July 14, 2010

Another picture during daytime, in good weather.


To me, this duomo is the heart the Florence. Somehow each time when I see this duomo, it brings a feel of magical and contented. I can't really put it to words but... looking at it, I would thought, "I want to come here again with tour guide." :)

Entrance is free of charge but charges applied to climb up to the dome or to climb up to the bell tower. We climbed up the Belfry in Brugge and in Firenze, we opt to climb up the 463 steps to the dome instead of the bell tower.

the interior of the Duomo
Up at the dome... looking at the direction of the bell tower




I like how some parts are under the sun... but others are under the shades


Side note: New location next week

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments