Found it!

By Cubie - June 16, 2009

I've found it! I've found it!

Amongst all those nasi lemak that I tried, from the ones in the restaurant that serve rendang in place of the usual sambal, to the ones from food court which I sworn off...I've finally found...

THE BEST NASI LEMAK IN SYDNEY

And it come in a bottle... this bottle...


I know it is not from scratched, but I dont have a blender or mortar & pestle to pound the sambal, besides I'm not a good cook... and.. @$!$%!%!@# chillies somehow is expensive here... and I'm lazy... :p

Anyway, saw this little bottle when I went grocery shopping in the Asian grocery store the other day. Thought I'll give it a try when I need fast fix for nasi lemak. Viola... it taste like Malaysian nasi lemak to bits. Yum...

I took a first taste of the sambal when cooking ... trying the taste cos it say adjust the taste with sugar (which I didnt, it is just right for me). No picture of food.. cos I cant wait to eat my dinner tonight!


Side note: Ok.. back to earth - back to wash the dishes... :P *happy*

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Glad you found the sambal at last...yet to find one that taste like home here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. nvm lar.. its near home mah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to look for this brand this Sat! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have u tried the Sambal from the Chiliz brand? It's from Msia. You can buy them from Asian grocery stores.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Charmaine.. thanks for the suggestion. Will look for that when I need my sambal fix again :D

    ReplyDelete