Perth: Ciao Italia

By Cubie - December 18, 2011



I missed trying the Pasta al Nero di Seppia, in other words pasta in squid ink that my sister recommended. So I when I was back in Perth, I have requested for a squid ink pasta. This place by all means is not cheap, and it was rather annoying standing outside of the restaurant for a seat with a hand shooing away any approching flies. There is a no reservation policy for this restaurant, also all parties must be present before allowed into the restaurant.

The restaurant, Ciao Italia opens at 5pm for dinner service. We were there before 6pm and it was already full house with a queue outside. My sister left her name and we were lucky to be admit into the restaurant after about 30 minutes.

There were 6 adults, 2 children and 1 baby altogether, of course baby has her own food :P

We ordered bruschetta for starters.



3 pasta dishes and a pizza to share as main meals. I didn't take picture of all the food, some where a little far from where I sat, and by the time we swapped the plates, a big chunk were already not on the plate :P


My favourite dish among the mains - squid ink pasta.



Marinara Spaghetti - tomato sauce based for the kids

We also had Spaghetti Carbonara and Calzone.

Dessert was this very heavenly tiramisu. So very good.



Ciao Italia
273 Mill Point Road,
South Perth, Cnr Douglas Ave.
Phone: 9368 5500
TUESDAY to SATURDAY, 5pm to 10pm. SUNDAY & MONDAY Close


Side note: 4 1/2 days to go ^_^

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments