International Food Day

By Cubie - June 09, 2009

Or I should say lunch...

There was so much food during lunch today, I was so full... (I had 3 helpings on the main meals... and followed by dessert too!) Unfortunately, I didnt get any pictures, everybody was eager to tuck in. However I snapped one on the stir fry noodles which I get to bring home for dinner :P



















Despite not everybody bring their home origin food, but everybody contributed some food!

We had meatballs, koeksuster (pronounced as "cook sister" from South Africa)
















Picture from Cook Sister

Prawn masala and curry chicken brought in by colleague from India, nasi beriani, plenty of rice. Chicken Adobo and Brazo de Mercedes from the Phillipines, beef with potatoes, lamingtons, corn chips with dips, cheese dips, chocolate cheese cake, anzac biscuits, sushi, of course - the stir fry noodles above and drinks

Oh yah.. the satay and the sauce too :P

Side note: and I had a yummy cake for dinner tonight too! :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments