Medina Harbourview, King Street Wharf

By Cubie - September 14, 2008

I'm starting all these in a wrong side. Anyways, this is my first accommodation in Sydney :)
It is a really good place to stay, even up till now, going to Darling Harbour gives me a certain feeling of going "home". :P

from balcony

lounge
note the hanging TV? Love that!

Of course, all these pictures are taken before I unpack...haha.. I won't want to clean up before taking pictures :P


Side note: I'm just procrastinating on studying... hence the 2 posts in a day :P Anyways, shall be good and start it off... wish today is Saturday though

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Woh, can watch TV on bed..
    Nice accommodaton.

    Da Jie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lo ya lo
    i wan ur tv hanger :p
    i happy with my own tv :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats the temporary accommodation... when i'm more hardworking..i'll blog up my current place..haha...

    ReplyDelete