Google.com.au and Google.com.my

By Cubie - September 06, 2008

Have been meaning to blog this up, on the 2/9/08 itself actually but laziness got the better of me. Feel like a slug lately.

Anyways, office google is defaulted to google.au or rather google.com will somehow detect your location and default it to respective country. Don't ask me how, I'm IT illiterate. However as my laptop was brought over from Malaysia, and Google has been the defaulted homepage since I got my lappie, the one defaulted is Google.com.my instead.

Interestingly, logo for Google is different on 2/9/08 for the 2 countries.

Google Malaysia

Google Australia
I have always thought its the same throughout the world...


Side note: I love google's logo whenever there is an occasion.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments