Break from cleaning up...

By Cubie - June 10, 2008

Was looking through the cluttered files in my HDD and found this media file. I got a bit distracted from the organizing... its easy to be distracted from cleaning & organizing anyway. It was this media file prepared by Little P for Moomoo gal for her last day at work, dated back in August 2007. Time sure flies. In a few blinks, from frolicking in paddy fields, she is now running marathon in the lion city.

Reminded me when I was deleting mails from my lotus notes in office a couple of days ago. There were mails from friends that I have forgotten that I've wrote all those long emails, to people whom I have not emailed to for a while. I guess once in a while, we ought to remind ourselves to stop for a while, to take some time off, write some long winded emails or letters. Keeping in touch with long lost friends. At least for myself. I think I ought to. A short sms may lead to adding of a friend in the instant messengers and daily chats to keep my sanity.

To the one faraway tuck in the middle east, or the ones having lunch time now in the lion city down south, or those in expensive lands further north, or the ones hopping with kangaroos, or the ones I have not been writing to for a bit... I shall be good. I shall pick up my pen or start typing emails... :)


Side note: Time to buck up on packing, cleaning...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. elooo...what u mean frockling in paddy fields huh?!? =p boy..gonna miss u lots when u're faraway with all the koalas and roos... :~((

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah... cos the video got the wu zhun part mah..
    grin.. u coming to visit mah

    ReplyDelete