Snapshot of last two months...

By Cubie - March 08, 2014

Ok.. maybe three, since all this crazy weeks started at Christmas period. Weekdays are work day in day out. Weekends are spent organising other all other things.

I am not running out of things to blog, in fact it is piling up but here's little snapshot of it.

Awesome glaciers at Mount Cook
After that I moved (again!) - still in Melbourne but different apartment and suburb. So there was a lot of packing, cleaning old place, cleaning new place, moving day, unpacking, dealing with real estate agents... as of now am still following up on my rental deposit, 2 months after I moved = ="

Then it was this... In fact, I moved, left 90% of the boxes unpacked and went home...

Lo Sang in Singapore, also in Malaysia

and then, more food... for Lunar/Chinese New Year
Then back to Melbourne, heaps of unpacking... and then this...

It was wow!
Anyways, there's this post because I am procrastinating... am suppose to study for an exam due next month. Apparently I think I have not done enough and now felt like I was voodoo-ed into signing up for an external exams. A lot of studying and memorising needed to save the $300 exams fee. It will be reimbursed if I pass. My colleagues are way more positive than me, because they said "It will be reimbursed when I pass"


Side note: Alright.. back to studying...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. The last photo... oh wow indeed!

    You sure are moving around a lot the past two months. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to my previous comment? Disappeared? I haven't been around for such a long time that I can't remember whether you approve comments or not. I'll try again.

    "I am not running out of things to blog, in fact it is piling up." TELL ME ABOUT THAT! My workload is so crazy that I want to run away, whimpering, and hide under the nearest bed.

    Glad I found time to pop over, because I really enjoyed your gorgeous photos.

    Hang in there, and all the best with the exam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah.. technology playing tricks again.
      Thank you :)
      Can't wait till after exams!

      Delete
  3. Are you going to post more of that India trip after your exam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! will have more time after exams... am looking forward to post-exams :)
      However, this trip to India is lack of self-planning though, as it was very spontaneous.

      Delete