Ph(f)oto Friday: Autumn, Winter or Spring?

By Cubie - September 27, 2013


Saw this on my commute to work on an officially spring morning (September is suppose to be spring anyway). The weather is still somewhat like winter and red maple leaf just somehow reminded me of autumn.

Regardless, this little leaf made me smile - on a cold Melbourne morning ^^


Side note: Photo taken from a train, going in to Flinders Street Station on 3rd September 2013, 7.48 am, Tuesday.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I prefer Autumn and Spring. And for your information, I had my first ever Spring last year in Melboure. I miss Melbourne so much and wish I could return back again someday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure there will be more opportunities to visit Melbourne in the future ;)

      Delete