The Coat Hanger

By Cubie - May 25, 2009

It's all about the view in Sydney... and of course, one of the view is the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Many, many buses bring tourist this designated spot to take picture of the Opera House, one of them is Kirribilli. At night, especially on the weekend, you'll see tourist, especially Chinese tourist (I wonder why) lining up to get their picture taken by a photographer who set his tripod, of course, the view is the Opera House.

Anyways, I, of course have my share of taking picture of the bridge, if not for view, would be to prove that I'm working hard in Sydney :P

from Walsh Bay
from Mrs Macquarie's Point
from Milsons Point / Luna Park
Also from Milsons Point / Luna Park
from McMahon's Point
from Circular Quay
from Cahill Walk (city)
from Cahill Walk (Milsons Point)
from ferry back from Cockatoo Island
from Balmain
from Milsons Point train station
from Pylon Lookout
from a car while crossing the bridge
There you have it... have your pick where you prefer to have your picture of the bridge.

I also like a shot of the city from Mrs Macquarie Point :)



Side note: Alright, I've been playing long enough, time to scrub those tiles

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I like this photo log. Cool way to see the famous Coat Hanger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... forgot to re-post the little-blocked-view of the bridge from my balcony too :P

    ReplyDelete