Moved again!

By Cubie - February 01, 2009

After being kicked out from the temporary accommodation in the city weeks after arrived in Sydney, I moved to North Sydney. I've moved again 6 months thereafter... am now staying in Milsons Point. Same rental rate, bigger but of course is unfurnished, compared to previously.

Anyways, I like my new place... the train station is just up the street, it's nearer to the city, it provides me more space to leave things on the floor.. lol...
The only disadvantage is that... free parking only starts after 12 am :(

bedroom
lounge, please pretend you don't see the messiness
my mess
kitchen
little view from the balcony


Side note: Going to Sydney Twilight Parade later!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Can see you put your moving boxes in good use. Apartment looks big and your fridge looks new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup yup.. must alwiz keep the boxes :D
    and yes.. fridge is a better deal compared to the washer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo...nice lil view u got there...half of the bridge..hehe...this is where clc stay last time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just realised you have a little coffee table too!

    ReplyDelete