Painting

By Cubie - February 05, 2008

It was a dull day in November. The rain was pouring cats and dogs. She sat in the attic with the small window overlooking a boring alley. In her hands, was this painting. A very messy one.

It started out as a simple and nice painting. Carefully painted with patience. Somehow the more she painted, the messier it became. Holding it up, she looked at the painting.

"Should I try to patch it with some colours? Would it be worse off?"

"Should I just leave it? Then it would be messy and ugly?"

"Or I should just throw it away? But I've spend so much time on it."

She picked up the brush but stopped midway, not too sure if she should continue. Putting the brush down, it didnt feel good.

She held up the painting again. Still unsure how to proceed...


Side note: Paintings... reminded me of this HK drama I watched.. shrug

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments