Just Rambling

By Cubie - April 20, 2008

This is how my pc monitor look like now currently...


Was told to unplug and plug the monitor again but it doesnt seem to work. Perhaps the monitor has finally reached it's lifespan. Am now typing on my new lappie but I'm a little dissatisfied with the glossy screen.

Story is like this... has been intended to get the matte screen, but as it was PC Fair and the sales agent who served me, taking it into his hands and help me "upgrade" it to the glossy one. Me bad anyway, didnt realise it till it was too late. By the time I called to change it, it was already too late. The sales agent who called me informed me that I could opt to change it for a fee if I still to decide that I dislike it within 14 days. So now... I'm in the midst of contemplating if I should change it. If I change it, any hidden charges aside from the one quoted to me? How long does it take? Do they send the technician over? Or do I send back via courier? If via courier, do I need to pay for delivery? How do I pay them? Haha... yes, I think too much.

Of course, I could kill all the questions with a phone call to query. But unfortunately, today is a Saturday. I could only call on Monday, at 9 am. Oh well, can't blame me. I'm a INTP. I'm a thinker. I think too much. Period.

Don't mind me. I just had a dose of alcohol, on the advise of a friend. This friend has the tendency of suggesting me to have a cuppa whenever I feel restless and he didnt want to entertain me. Tsk tsk.

Umm.... likewise the title... I'm just rambling.


Side note: It would be nice if I have a blender... then I can make more cocktail :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments